Monday 23 November 2009

i love my frens ^_^

an eventful day, an unforgettable day :)
today i was kicked out from the stupid engineering project class by a lecturer whom i HATE now, it was all because i was talking QUIETLY with sum1 about sumthing important, it was unfair because evry1 else were talking QUIETLY too, why should i be the only 1 who was kicked out. it was sooooo embarrassing!!
when i went out, on my way to the library, i heard sum1 calling my name, it was my fren, the one who i talked to in class :p apparently as soon as i went out, 6-10 of my frens went out after me! huhuhuhuh!!! i cant believe they would do that for me ^_^ eventho their reasons might be different but i felt like they did it as a protest for kicking me out, the lecturer had to ask the students to come back in, but they just ignored him. wuhuu!! they felt like the lecturer did that just because i was wearing a scarf (im the only 1 in class wearing a scarf).....most of the students who went out were muslims :) so now i know how protected i am in uni...heheheh. alhamdulillah. i love you guys! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. waaa..dasayat sungguh lecturer kamu itu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astaghfirullah! Adik kene macamtu?

    See, when you have ALLAH on your side, Allah make everyone else be on your side. :)

    Selagimana adik berpegang pada ALLAH, selagi tu Allah akan pegang adik.

    Cool Lah you..pasni bagi lecturer tu jelingat maut versi mama dik!! maut punyee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this entry...outstanding and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete